We are looking for a Communications Designer to help tell the story and benefits behind our employers new industry-leading products. In this role you can apply your passion for creating beautiful designs to help turn the company brand into a household name.
Your tasks will include...
- Oversee the design of website /uk /fr and /de
- Help localise and update eBooks, reports, presentations, event signage and infographics for the EMEA region.
- Extend company brand and design system across multiple platforms - from the web, email, print, social media, event marketing and beyond.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Design teams both in EMEA and US
- Report to the SF design team on a weekly basis to review and sync on projects.
From a candidate we expect a strong can-do attitude, a passion for learning and to be hard-working, hungry and humble.
- Required: Experience working on brand design or communication design
- Required: An online portfolio with examples of responsive websites, email, print, environmental (trade shows) and creative branding work
- Strong sense of typography, visual design, and composition
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Can juggle multiple work streams with tight schedules
- Experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Bonus Points: B2B marketing experience, illustration skills, video and photography art direction
You will be working for...
The company is a enterprise SaaS platform, leader in the post-purchase customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers.
Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm