Digital Marketing Executive
You will be working within the Acquisition team to acquire quality users for the companies digital platform, cost effectively, reporting and executing on multiple acquisition campaigns.
This role is for someone with strong head for numbers, acute attention for detail, and a someone that is a magic multitasker. If maths isn't your thing, this role probably isn't for you.
Your tasks will include...
- Campaign optimisation
- Acquisition and retention of quality users cost effectively across a range of channels including Paid Social, Google Ads, Apple Search and Mobile Ad Networks.
- Insightful daily reporting across acquisition channels
- Contribute to marketing plans and initiatives with insights into ways to optimise customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Working with partners to maximise partner campaigns.
From a candidate we expect a strong can-do attitude, a passion for learning and to be hard-working, hungry and humble.
- 6 months industry experience or experience in paid search/ads
- Evidence of marketing work
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
You will be working for...
A fast growing, ambitious tech-start up working out of London.
With this job, among being a part of an exciting and growing team, you will also receive:
- Private medical and life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Training courses
- 5 fully paid self-development days
- Team events and Friday drinks
22-26K depending on experience.