Speaker Logistics Intern
In this events internship you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and seamless execution of the companies speakers across the Global portfolio of events.
Your tasks will include...
- Maintain a clear and cogent speaker database for all global events; take ownership of key information captured and communicated internally and externally
- Liaise with speakers and ensure all necessary items for announcing of session are received within the correct timeframe (logos, speaker bios, photos for the website, promotional material etc.)
- Collate all presentations in advance, work with Head of Content on feedback of the presentations per session so speakers are prepped before the event
- Organising the delivery of logistical requirements for speakers across multiple sessions throughout the conferences
- Organise speakers’ flights and accommodation, maintain a cogent budget, ensure speakers’ travel itineraries are communicated on-time and on-budget
- Organise end-to-end logistics for all content and ensure every session is delivered to the highest possible standards
- Manage, categorise, evaluate and prioritise the queue of inbound speaking proposals to facilitate the selection of speakers and session topics
- Updating and managing the website for content sessions, speaker photos and biographies, and other documentation
- Organise the logistics for ad hoc onsite events: dinners, workshops, etc.
- Take end-to-end ownership of speaker gifts: ideation, production and distribution
- Gather and collate session and speaker feedback to inform the content strategy
From a candidate we expect a strong can-do attitude, a passion for learning and to be hard-working, hungry and humble.
- Attention to detail
- Professional, client-focused manner on the phone, by email and in person
- Evidence of marketing work.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Natural multitasker
You will be working for...
An international events company working out of London, full-time.
18-19K depending on experience.