Email & Digital Marketing Executive
Focused on demand generation, this is a unique opportunity to take ownership of marketing campaign management within this HR software company and play a key role in our continued company growth.
Reporting to the marketing director, and working within the current marketing team of four. You’ll also take the lead on reporting on key metrics and making recommendations on how to increase lead development and conversion.
Your tasks will include...
- Understanding of campaign life cycle, brand messaging, calls to action, direct response and integrated marketing strategies.
- Using data and analytics to drive better ROI measures around digital campaigns.
- Creating compelling and effective communications for direct response email, landing pages, LinkedIn prospecting etc.
- Writing high-quality, relevant and engaging e-mail and LinkedIn marketing campaigns
- Nurture prospects and promote the company value propositions and brand.
From a candidate we expect a strong can-do attitude, a passion for learning and to be hard-working, hungry and humble.
- BA (Hons) Degree, preferably 2:1 or above.
- Strong communication skills, including perfect written English.
- A marketing or business-led degree and understanding of HR would be an advantage.
- 1 year minimum of email marketing experience.
- A passion for marketing!
You will be working for...
- A London based software HR company.
- Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
Perks and other additional information will be revealed after the CV application stage.
- 25 days’ holiday a year in addition to any English public holidays that you would normally work, Group Pension plan and interest free travel loan of up to £2000 (after probation).