Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive
As a Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for developing and creating awareness of the brand you're marketing. You will be managing sales leads, web enquiries and inbound calls, writing press releases and maintaining the website.
You will form an integral part of a vibrant team, working in an exciting and dynamic environment out of our Bank based WeWork. You will also receive a competitive salary and commission & receive formal and informal training.
Your tasks will include...
Converting leads through educating them about the benefits of using the company.
- Sense checking leads and researching decision makers.
- Dealing with warm leads including web enquiries and inbound calls.
- Assisting with business requirements and creatively and persuasively writing solutions that meet requirements.
- Arranging business meetings.
- Writing content for press releases and submissions for industry awards.
- Creating some low level digital content.
- Event organisation.
From a candidate we expect a strong can-do attitude, a passion for learning and to be hard-working, hungry and humble.
- Smart, presentable and extremely professional.
- Confident and forward thinking.
- A 2:1 level graduate in English & or History is preferred, however any degree is considered.
- Literate with some demonstrable writing or authoring ability.
- Able to show a breadth of writing styles.
- Good eye for detail.
- Confident and dynamic.
- Interest in sales, interest in marketing.
- Some work experience, ideally in an office environment.
You will be working for...
- An industry leading, big data company providing SaaS to the residential property market.
- A London based tech-company.
- Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
Perks and other additional information will be revealed after the CV application stage.
- 25-30K (Competitive salary!)