Junior Creative Designer
We’re on the look-out for Junior Creative Designer who doesn’t follow the normal path. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote the company vision.
Your tasks will include...
- Designing marketing collateral for events such as flyers, brochures and exhibition stands
- Designing online campaigns across web, mobile, and tablet platforms
- Presentation support and design for our business development team
- Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design
From a candidate we expect a strong can-do attitude, a passion for learning and to be hard-working, hungry and humble.
- A portfolio of design work
- 6-12 months industry experience
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud user (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign at a minimum)
- Meticulous attention to detail at all points in the design process
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn
You will be working for...
A London based, tech start-up.
As a business they are really interesting, a great opportunity to really push yourself and explore. They also have some really exciting things lined up for the near future.
Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
20-25K depending on experience.