Paid Media Executive
Paid media refers to external marketing efforts that involve a paid placement. Paid media includes PPC advertising, branded content, and display ads. Paid media is an essential component of revenue growth and brand awareness for online businesses.
The Paid Media Executive will work closely with the Online Director to deliver value to our clients by optimising and maintaining online advertising channels. The successful applicant will have experience in running campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Your tasks will include...
- Work collaboratively to create strategic campaigns across social media networks.
- Daily account management of paid media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram and any other platforms.
- Planning, analysing, optimising and reporting across paid social channels.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of adverts, daily budgets and targeting.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting to demonstrate the value of campaigns.
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Keep up to date with new platforms and initiatives to be an industry expert and advisor to the client.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
From a candidate we expect a strong can-do attitude, a passion for learning and to be hard-working, hungry and humble.
- Min 1 year working in Paid Social.
- A self-starter who can work as part of a team.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to think creatively.
You will be working for...
- A Brighton based Digital Marketing Agency
- Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
- Individual training budget
- 21 days holiday as well as bank holidays, we also shut the office over Christmas
Perks and other additional information will be revealed after the CV application stage.