Production & Marketing Intern
This internship is a great opportunity to learn how the key functions of a growing start-up operate as the role spans production (70%) marketing (20%) and business development (10%).
This internship will involve working closely with the Creative, Content and Marketing teams and and will have a key role in our ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
Your tasks will include...
- Design, production and maintenance of company presentations for investors, partners, content providers and customers.
- Working with senior colleagues to continually improve documentation, communication and presentation.
- Managing partnership accounts – collating and analysing data, sending monthly updates, managing projects, providing sales support to staff.
- Managing the company social media accounts.
- Delivering customer service support.
- Providing admin support to the marketing team – market research, ordering merchandise, being responsible for printing.
To be considered we would like to see at least one example of work demonstrating your visual communication skills and ability making presentations.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Outstanding new graduates also welcome!
- Strong visual and design sensibility.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud inc. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator would be a significant advantage.
You will be working for...
- A London based tech-company. (Shoreditch)
- Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
- 3-month internship with scope to join as permanent team member.
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata).
- Subsidised gym membership (if role turns permanent).
Additional perks and other additional information will be revealed after the CV application stage.
Salary: competitive, subject to experience