Sales Development Representative
The right candidates for us are smart, inquisitive, personable and motivated, looking for the
first step in a sales or account management career. We are a growing company that values
and rewards its employee's hard work and commitment.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for assisting in the
business development efforts via a mixture of outbound and inbound activities - you will be the first point of contact for all of the company prospects looking to use its leading idea management platform.
Your primary role will be Identifying and qualifying leads for the growing sales team, with the chance of moving into sales and account management roles in the UK and globally.
Your tasks will include...
- Identifying and qualifying outbound sales and partner opportunities
- Qualifying inbound opportunities
- Setting meetings with the sales team
- Exploring new markets, channels and possibilities
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Feeding into the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports on new verticals and markets
- Be the memorable first contact with the company! (For the right reasons)
An adaptable and creative individual who will help us attract, retain and grow happy
customers globally and deliver real value through open innovation.
- 1 years Sales or Business Development experience
- Positive and Confident in Client interaction face to face or on the phone
- Confident in presenting
- Strong attention to detail
- Can do-will do attitude
You will be working for...
- A London based software as a service (Saas) platform
- The company work with some of the world’s most recognisable companies, brands, government organisations and NGOs.
- Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
Perks and other additional information will be revealed after the CV application stage.
This will start as a 3month internship and if successful in the role a full-time job will be offered.
- Dependent on experience
- Year 1 £20-24K basic salary - up to £30k including OTE (Base + Bonus)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays